Sunday, June 10, 2012

A leaf out of her book



I’m back everyone!!!!! My holiday was fantastic & I really enjoyed it. I hope you didn’t miss me too much (but I did miss you). Bex and I will go back to sharing uploads as normal now (not sure if that’s a good thing).

For today’s upload I thought I would use a photo that I took before leaving for my holiday. I took a page out of Bex’s photography manual and sat down on the floor. When I noticed a twig with some leaves that had fallen to the ground, I thought they were worth a photo. I didn’t use the flash and used a low ISO to keep the noise down and the detail high. After uploading the photo onto the computer I added grainy film effect, I really like what it’s given to the photo.

I’m very glad to be back home but I’m missing my holiday already. Did any of you manage to get away during the half term? If so I hope that you had a very enjoyable time.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment