Sunday, June 3, 2012

Young at Heart



Yesterday, I mentioned that I helped Bradley Stoke Radio at our local community festival. The stalls, music & dancing of yesterday is just one part of a three day festival. Unfortunately I missed Part 1 of the festival (a children’s picnic and circus) as I had work to do.

This is part 3 of the festival, a 10km run. By some work of a miracle I managed to drag myself out of bed this morning and was ready to capture the runners at the finish line!

I took pictures of most of the runners, but I especially liked this one. There weren’t many runners of age, but this was one of my favourites as it shows that age doesn’t always limit you!

I used my telephoto lens to get a close up of each of the runners. Later on, I increased the saturation and the contrast, as it was a very grey day.

I’ve really enjoyed the festival weekend, and I’m looking forward to the extra day off, with thanks to her majesty.

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment