Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bridges



Bex and I are still buzzing from the Gavin and Stacey tour yesterday. This afternoon we both went to the local playing field for a picnic in the sunshine! While Bex was sitting on top of a climbing frame I saw a fantastic photo opportunity nearby.

The climbing frame included a small rope bridge. The ropes were very close together and I thought it could make an interesting effect. I thought if I could use a long focal length and get really close, I could make the ropes appear to get closer together as they get further away from the lens.

I took lots of photos in the playing fields so I should have plenty of images to upload for the foreseeable future. That won’t stop me going on photography wanders though- I’ll be out there if I get the chance!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment