Monday, June 18, 2012

Picnic



It was a gorgeous day yesterday so Mat and I went to our local park for a mini picnic and to soak up some sunshine (a bit too much in my case, I’m a lovely strawberry shade!). I packed some jelly babies but Mat got there first, so this was all that was left.

I’ve seen some interesting shots of sweets before, and thought I’d try my own version. I held the camera just outside of the opening to the packet and used a focal length of 45mm to distort the picture slightly. Also, I used a large aperture to get a shallow depth of field, meaning only the front few sweets were in focus.

 I love how you can read the writing on the outside of the packet; I think it adds interest. I think my version of a macro sweet photo came out quite well, and the picnic was lovely!!!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment