Friday, June 22, 2012

A Sky View




Today Bex and I went for a walk, then stopped for a rest on a park bench. When we where sat down I noticed the cloud formation and the beautiful deep blue sky hiding behind.

To increase the contrast between the clouds and the sky I underexposed the photo by -1 stop. This also siloueted the houses in the foreground, I really like this effect as it puts more emphasis on the sky and clouds.

The only editing that I did was to crop out part of a tree that was in the corner of the frame because it was causing a ‘distraction’ to the rest of the photo. I really like how this photo came out, even though the weather wasn't fantastic I managed to squeeze in a photo that looks like it was taken on a really sunny day.

I should have a chance to make one more post before I leave for Switzerland, but after that it’s down to Bex to keep up the fantastic work by uploading her great quality images! You are all in for a treat.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment