Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh, what's occuring?!




Today’s title sums up our day incredibly well! Today Bex and I went on the Gavin and Stacey tour in Barry Island! It was such an amazing day and we both had a great time. Now down to the post: to mark this day I thought I should upload a photo from the tour.

This photo features the church from the very last episode of Gavin and Stacey, when Dave and Nessa are about to get married and Smithy runs in at the last moment to stop them before it’s too late!

I really like vintage architecture such as churches; why I thought I should upload this photo (along with the Gavin and Stacey link). The church was beautiful, and the gravestones provide some foreground interest and can act as lead-in lines towards the tower of the church.

The photo was taken in a hurry as the tour-guide was rushing off to the next stop, so it required some editing in Photoshop. As the photo wasn’t fantastic I had to make the best out of a bad situation; but I think it was just about good enough to upload.

We really enjoyed going on the tour today, everyone was friendly and talkative, and the tour-guide was very informative. We would highly recommend the tour to any Gavin and Stacey fans out there.

So, what’s occurring?!

 Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment