Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Future Gateway




Happy new year to you! I must start off today with an apology; unfortunately the internet went down for both Bex and I yesterday, and despite our best efforts we were unable to upload a post for you, so we both hope that you accept our apology. Now down to the photography.

As it is new years day and people are making resolutions for the new year ahead I thought I should upload a photo that could relate to this. This photo wasn’t taken today but instead I took it a few weeks back. Bex and I were out on a walk and we went past this gateway, I liked the composition with the tree so I used an aperture of F7.1 to keep an adequate depth of field.

When I came back to this photo while looking for one to upload, I thought that it would be perfect. I think that the gateway resembles the new year and the field behind it resembles our expectations and resolutions for the new year. This photo is exactly what I was looking for today’s upload; I believe this summarises the concept of the new year resolution perfectly.

Bex and I hope that you all have a very happy new year and if you’ve made a new year resolution, we hope that you stick to it!

Happy new year

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment