Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Drops




I managed to get out today between the spells of rain. Unfortunately Bex is ill at the moment so I shall be doing a few more posts until she gets better.

This one is another macro photo (I’m even starting to sound like Bex!). I managed to get in quite close so that I could keep just the leaf in the photo. I left the camera in the macro setting so that the camera would choose the best settings for the situation. I also used the flash so it would give the leaf a luminous effect.

When I edited the photo I decided that it would look better with the brightness turned down and the contrast increased, it gives it a moody feel along with looking luminous. The picture was very noisy so I had to rigorously sharpen the photo to retain the detail.

Overall this photo has worked very well and I’m quite impressed with it. The editing worked very well and I think I’m slowly getting better at it.

Bex will be better very soon and will be back to blogging as normal. She says that she can’t wait to get back to blogging.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment