Friday, August 17, 2012

Inspiration




I took this photo a while back while out wandering with Bex. The weather was very nice so we had gone for a walk in the local nature reserve.

I used the aperture priority mode so I could use the maximum aperture. This has the effect of making the subject very sharp while blurring the background. Having the subject in the centre of the frame creates a better composition because of the symmetry.

I tried editing the photo but every time I tried I didn’t like how it looked, so I asked Bex to try to edit it. She increased the contrast, while decreasing the saturation and brightness. I really like the effect of the editing she did. It looks much better than how my editing looked.

I really like the photo and Bex’s editing, it looks exactly how I wanted it to when I took the photo.

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment