Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Window to Where?



As I have previously mentioned, I have taken enough photos during my week away to enable Mat to have twice that! Despite fears of boring you, I wanted to show you yet another of my holiday snaps!!

The weather was lovely for the entirety of my holiday- one day in particular. On this especially sunny day I decided to go a beach just over the other side of the harbour. It took a 5-minute ride on a chain ferry (mainly used for cars) to get across.

As I was waiting for the ferry to make it’s crossing, I decided to take some pictures. As I looked out of the window I saw this scene and decided that it might make for an interesting picture. I took a photo without the window frame at first but decided it looked more original with the it included. It makes it seem more surreal, more quirky, which I think is what attracts me to this picture.

Mat says hello, he’s missing the blog already! I do hope I’m not going to completely bore you in the days to come as you still have a few left of my continuous posting!

Bex
x

No comments:

Post a Comment